Welcome to my blog for The Curve.
The Curve is a book on how to make money in a digital age. It will be published by Penguin in late 2013. The blog is here to:
- help me think through the issues that I am addressing in the book
- Give me a place to write about and explore thoughts that may or may not appear in the book
- Create a place for people who interested in the emerging business models for all businesses in a post-digital age
I am sure that the nature of what I do and what I write will change in the course of the next 12 months. Please join me for the journey.
About The Curve
The Curve will tell you how to use the web to give stuff away from free, to build relationships with your biggest fans and to charge them lots of money for things they value.
It will be published by Penguin in late 2013.
- How etailers can take advantage of the Curve, and make money when everything is going free.
- The Curve in 15 minutes
- ‘Sorry, Martin Mills, the future of music is through innovation, not government protection’
- If Amazon cared about selling hardware, ebooks would already be free
- 3D printing will help us colonise the moon
- GAMESbrief - a guide to the business of games, especially free-to-play
- My personal website