Currently viewing the tag: "weapons"
Continue Reading →
A US firm plans to start enabling the manufacture of weapons, including AK47s, by distributing the schematics for free on the web and allowing people to manufacture their own weapons using 3D printers.
The business expects to get authorisation from the US government before the end of the year.
I was aware of this organisation […]
About The Curve
The Curve will tell you how to use the web to give stuff away from free, to build relationships with your biggest fans and to charge them lots of money for things they value.
It will be published by Penguin in late 2013.
- How etailers can take advantage of the Curve, and make money when everything is going free.
- The Curve in 15 minutes
- ‘Sorry, Martin Mills, the future of music is through innovation, not government protection’
- If Amazon cared about selling hardware, ebooks would already be free
- 3D printing will help us colonise the moon
- GAMESbrief - a guide to the business of games, especially free-to-play
- My personal website