Currently viewing the tag: "the bodyguard"
How does The Bodyguard musical fit into the curve?
By Nicholas On October 19, 2012 · Leave a Comment · In Uncategorized
Continue Reading →
Earlier this week, I was walking through London’s West End on my way to a meeting with my editor. As I walked past the Adelphi theatre on the Strand, a 40 foot high collection of shimmering silver disks caught my eye. Over the top was emblazoned the words The Bodyguard.
I remember The Bodyguard […]
About The Curve
The Curve will tell you how to use the web to give stuff away from free, to build relationships with your biggest fans and to charge them lots of money for things they value.
It will be published by Penguin in late 2013.
- How etailers can take advantage of the Curve, and make money when everything is going free.
- The Curve in 15 minutes
- ‘Sorry, Martin Mills, the future of music is through innovation, not government protection’
- If Amazon cared about selling hardware, ebooks would already be free
- 3D printing will help us colonise the moon
- GAMESbrief - a guide to the business of games, especially free-to-play
- My personal website