Currently viewing the tag: "retailers"
Continue Reading →
In June 2014, I was asked by Google to go to their offices and talk about the ideas of the Curve to a room full of etailers. It was part of an afternoon when Google pointed out that ecommerce providers in the UK have three times as many page views as every newspaper and magazine […]
About The Curve
The Curve will tell you how to use the web to give stuff away from free, to build relationships with your biggest fans and to charge them lots of money for things they value.
It will be published by Penguin in late 2013.
- How etailers can take advantage of the Curve, and make money when everything is going free.
- The Curve in 15 minutes
- ‘Sorry, Martin Mills, the future of music is through innovation, not government protection’
- If Amazon cared about selling hardware, ebooks would already be free
- 3D printing will help us colonise the moon
- GAMESbrief - a guide to the business of games, especially free-to-play
- My personal website