Currently viewing the tag: "mtv"
Why doesn’t MTV play music videos anymore?
By Nicholas On November 20, 2012 · Leave a Comment · In Music
Continue Reading →
In amongst the comedy, the F-bombs and the posturing is an interesting analysis of music industry economics, changing demographics and what MTV has to do to survive.
In just three minutes. Watch it.
About The Curve
The Curve will tell you how to use the web to give stuff away from free, to build relationships with your biggest fans and to charge them lots of money for things they value.
It will be published by Penguin in late 2013.
- How etailers can take advantage of the Curve, and make money when everything is going free.
- The Curve in 15 minutes
- ‘Sorry, Martin Mills, the future of music is through innovation, not government protection’
- If Amazon cared about selling hardware, ebooks would already be free
- 3D printing will help us colonise the moon
- GAMESbrief - a guide to the business of games, especially free-to-play
- My personal website