Currently viewing the tag: "mark sorrell"
What happens to telly if it becomes radio?
By Nicholas On November 7, 2012 · Leave a Comment · In Uncategorized
Continue Reading →
My Twitter feed today was full of tweets a conference called Imagine. One tweet https://twitter.com/benoonbenoon/status/266131995015401472from Paul Bennun really caught my eye:
“”Radio is back” — Anna Kirah at #imagine2012 (suppose because if TV is an ambient medium then, hey, radio)”
This is a big change, and started me thinking about the […]
About The Curve
The Curve will tell you how to use the web to give stuff away from free, to build relationships with your biggest fans and to charge them lots of money for things they value.
It will be published by Penguin in late 2013.
- How etailers can take advantage of the Curve, and make money when everything is going free.
- The Curve in 15 minutes
- ‘Sorry, Martin Mills, the future of music is through innovation, not government protection’
- If Amazon cared about selling hardware, ebooks would already be free
- 3D printing will help us colonise the moon
- GAMESbrief - a guide to the business of games, especially free-to-play
- My personal website