Currently viewing the tag: "freeloaders"
‘Sorry, Martin Mills, the future of music is through innovation, not government protection’
Continue Reading →
This guest post by me recently ran on Musically.
“Martin Mills is a successful entrepreneur who has built the Beggar’s Group into a successful global music label with international stars on his roster. That’s why it is so depressing to see him using his Midem stage to press for governments to resist […]
About The Curve
The Curve will tell you how to use the web to give stuff away from free, to build relationships with your biggest fans and to charge them lots of money for things they value.
It will be published by Penguin in late 2013.
- How etailers can take advantage of the Curve, and make money when everything is going free.
- The Curve in 15 minutes
- ‘Sorry, Martin Mills, the future of music is through innovation, not government protection’
- If Amazon cared about selling hardware, ebooks would already be free
- 3D printing will help us colonise the moon
- GAMESbrief - a guide to the business of games, especially free-to-play
- My personal website