Currently viewing the tag: "events"
The Curve in 15 minutes
Continue Reading →
The trade association for events organisers asked me to speak at their annual conference in Montreux in January.
I gave them a Flashpoint, a 15 minute introduction to the Curve using Kickstarter, videogames, evolutionary biology, some spreadsheets and the Australian bower bird.
It’s a rapid intro into a new way of thinking about business, […]
About The Curve
The Curve will tell you how to use the web to give stuff away from free, to build relationships with your biggest fans and to charge them lots of money for things they value.
It will be published by Penguin in late 2013.
- How etailers can take advantage of the Curve, and make money when everything is going free.
- The Curve in 15 minutes
- ‘Sorry, Martin Mills, the future of music is through innovation, not government protection’
- If Amazon cared about selling hardware, ebooks would already be free
- 3D printing will help us colonise the moon
- GAMESbrief - a guide to the business of games, especially free-to-play
- My personal website