Currently viewing the tag: "alessi"
When piracy comes to physical manufacturing
By Nicholas On November 22, 2012 · Leave a Comment · In Uncategorized
Continue Reading →
One of the key ideas behind The Curve is that the issues of how to make money in a digital age are not limited to the entertainment industries.
As we move towards a world where 3D printing becomes a reality, the economics of pirating physical goods change. We are a long way from 3D printers […]
About The Curve
The Curve will tell you how to use the web to give stuff away from free, to build relationships with your biggest fans and to charge them lots of money for things they value.
It will be published by Penguin in late 2013.
- How etailers can take advantage of the Curve, and make money when everything is going free.
- The Curve in 15 minutes
- ‘Sorry, Martin Mills, the future of music is through innovation, not government protection’
- If Amazon cared about selling hardware, ebooks would already be free
- 3D printing will help us colonise the moon
- GAMESbrief - a guide to the business of games, especially free-to-play
- My personal website